Face-to-Face Integrated Technologies Principle Values
The Face-to-Face Team Principle Values are an organizational ideology that establishes the expectations of professional conduct for Face-to-Face team members.
Face-to-Face Team Principle Values: Respect, Patience, Generosity, Honesty and Excellence
We follow the first rule of Social Work – we start where our customers are at:
- Listen First and Listen Well before offering any ideas or solutions
- Acknowledge that the solutions to the challenges our customers face will come from their team and their community. Face-to-Face has the responsibility in facilitating the discovery and guiding the creative solutions of the client team.
- Be conscious of the level of technical understanding of federal policy and data systems that our customers may or may not have.
We continually EXCEED our customers’ expectations by –
- being culturally responsive
- growing our knowledge of Child Welfare/Human Services “Best Practice and Best Process”
- being willing to build genuine advocacy relationships
As a Company, Face-to-Face is a team of experts that –
- Acknowledge our customer interactions and project successes build and maintain our reputation of expertise in our professional arena
- Ensure our recommendations/solutions are in the best interests of Children, Youth, Families and Communities we serve
- Are conscious of the fact that we are agents of change, and are blessed with opportunities for social impact
- Recognize the critical impact of our responsibilities – we understand that actions we take and the budgets we spend will have long lasting effects on others
- Remember our team is literally 2 or 3 handshakes away from the children and families that our policy, process, practice and technical solutions support.
As a Face-to-Face Team Member, we value and respect each team member and their contributions by –
- Having patience with our customers, our team members and ourselves
- Acknowledgment that excellence of Face-to-Face is the result from our collective team
- Be willing to say “I don’t know but I will find out” to ourselves, our team and our customers
- Being Mentors – we share our wealth of knowledge with our team members and facilitate knowledge transfer to our customers
During life, love changes, sometimes it looks like fatigue, sometimes closeness and tenderness, sometimes it has the face of habit, then it attacks with anger and hatred, this love is different throughout our life.
What is love photo